i fucking care

I care of HOW you are.
I care of WHERE you are.
I care to know you are OK.
That you are SAFE.
You've got what to eat, a roof above your head.


Why do people have to show it?
Why, why, why?
Why aren't some things just good enough as they are?
Why need I ask of trivial things?
Why are such trivial things of such importance to you?

Yes, many of your careabouts are of interest to me, or else I wouldn't be here.
How dare you put my care under doubt?


Just because I didn't show it the way YOU wanted?
You are lying when you said you wanted to know me.
You didn't.
You wanted to know a ME that was supposed to be identical to your illusion.
Well, guess what. I am both the white wolf and the dark wolf.
I am the bear that made your heart stop in the mountains.
I am the bear that protects you from the other bears.

I am the bunch of flowers that you'll never know you'll receive.
Forgive me for showing you my dark side.
Forgive me for showing you my vulnerable side.




But I fucking care. Don't you fucking dare doubt about that.

Comentarii