you lied to me

When I said I accept you having this guy as a friend to mentor you, I meant THAT.
Why would you cook him something, then take it to him, then LIE to me about it?
How and why should I believe you did cook something for him and take it to his place?
How do I know you didn't just go over there and... well?

What if in ten years you just tell me...

You know, I didn't cook anything. I just went there and sought refuge in his arms. And not only his arms...

I didn't want you to cook for me.

I didn't want you to cook, it wasn't an expectation when I met you.
Because I believed you would start cooking for me out of love.
Or caring. Or tell it however you want.
But you started to cook for me/us out of "must". "Have to". "Should".


And you cooked FOR him just because he's what?
A friend?
You don't cook for your husband but you cook for a "FRIEND"?



came home to an empty home. so many calls, no answer.
came home to an empty home.

Comentarii